Before try UDPixel method, try to press (slowly) the screen using your finger at the stuck/dead pixels (it's better if you use a damp wasclothes, so that you don't scratch your screen)
I have tried it on my Full HD LCD, and it works!
I found this little software called UDPixel 2 or Undead Pixel 2 (Download here)... this application allows you to fix stuck pixel without disturbing us when we use our laptop. How to use it ? There is no tutorial in UDPixel website Don't worry.. I'll show you how :
1. Download UDPixel 2 here - just 72 Kb
2. Open UDPixel.exe
3. You can use Dead Pixel Locator to locate dead pixel, please locate by yourself... if you found dead pixel - 2 dead pixel on different location for example... , then on "Flash windows" change it to 2, "Flash size" 1x1 but for this tutorial I choose 5x5, "Flash interval" 25 ms, click "Start"
4. Two little windows will flashing on top-left corner of screen....
5. Place mouse cursor on that flashing window and drag it to dead pixel, then minimize UDPixel window... UDPixel window will disappear.
6. that's it ... wait for an hour... if doesn't work try 12 hours ...
- you may change pointer speed to "slow" with slowest speed make it easier place flashing window to dead pixel
to do this click Start > Control Panel > Printers and Other Hardware > Mouse
How to close UDPixel ? UDPixel window disappear ...
Open Task Manager (Ctrl Alt Del) then right click - End Process on UDPixel.exe
or... simply restart yor laptop